WP Lawyers understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater to all people making property transactions in Queensland.
We can assist you with:
- Preparation and review of contracts for sale or purchase of land, houses and units including Off the Plan Contracts
- your, or the othersides, compliance with PAMDA and the Body Corporate legislation
- Contract review & auction enquiries
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Property Developments & Property Subdivisions including Strata Titling
Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team of solicitors.
You should always ensure that such an important transaction is handled by a professional and that you can actually talk to that professional. Eric Payne will handle your transaction and is available, and happy, to both see you and to talk to you. Eric was admitted as a solicitor in 1989 and is a solicitor of both the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia and has been dealing predominately in property matters since his admission. Experience and accessibility counts, especially with what is generally the biggest transaction of a persons life.
» Contact us to arrange an appointment